but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
I was looking through pictures from 2 years ago, and was kind of sad because I recognized that everything was different now EXCEPT for my closest friends, Nicole, Claire, and Brandon. They are the constants in my life. Everything may be different now but I can handle it because they’re by my side.
I think I may have gone on a date Saturday?
I’m gonna get a dog and name it Oppenheimer (Opie for short)
sext: you are interesting and intelligent. i would love to discuss/share knowledge and alternate perspectives on complex ideals with you